Thursday, 17 July 2014

Endings and New Beginnings

You may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet around here for a while. That's because I've rediscovered an old love ... drawing, and art in general. I was really inspired by my last trip to Japan and ever since I got back my passion for art, specifically illustration, was reawakened. So I'm taking a break from writing and this blog to spend lots of time surrounded by pencils, paper & paintbrushes. Sadly this does mean that I don't have much time to update Itsumo Japan but I hope that it will remain a useful resource, and who knows, I might manage to squeeze in the odd post every now and again.

An of course I still love Japan, it has already been a big influence on my work and I have lots of Japan-related projects planned. So if you want to have a look at what I've been up to and follow my future endeavours then please click on the images below to have a look at my new website and Facebook page.

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you so much for all the wonderful support I've received for this site, it's been really encouraging to read your comments and see traffic to this site increase so ... どもありがとうございました!











0 comments :

Post a Comment