Sunday, 21 October 2012

Online Shopping: Akazuki - The Japanese Goods Store

I was recently contacted by Akazuki who wanted to tell me about their Japanese goods store and when I had a look at their site I was pleasantly surprised. Instead of the usual array of kitsch Japanese-inspired gifts and Hello Kitty everything I found some really beautiful teapots, tableware and chopsticks.

Based in Fukuoka the site ships its lovely hand-picked products all over the world. Their catalogue includes bentō, teasets, bowls, plates, serving dishes and chopsticks.





Personally I am totally in love with this set of chawanmushi cups complete with dainty wooden spoons ...

Chawanmushi Steamed Egg Cups (Set of 2) £10.59







... this lovely ramen bowl set that includes chopsticks, chopstick rest and spoon ...

Ramen Bowl Set £13.71








... and this cast iron teapot.

Tetsubin £15.59






For the Akazuki website and many more products follow the link below:

Affiliate-banner1

0 comments :

Post a Comment